Monday, September 7, 2009

Back in London! 9/7/09






So the quaint Quaker residence was relaxing, but now I'm back in the big city! It's nice that this trip has an ebb and flow...fast pace, and then a slow week before we pick back up running. This week for sure feels like a marathon. I have my first essay due, a bunch of other work to do, lots of group outings and things planned, and I want to make time to see a musical =) These are pictures from either Stratford (where I saw As You Like It performed by the Royal Shakespeare company), Coventry (where we stopped for a matter of hours to see a ruined and rebuilt cathedral), or back in London (Sally, Me, Mary with the Tower Bridge in the background!).

For the past two Sundays I've gone to Hillsong's church in London--and it's been an amazing experience! Next week, they're having a combined large service in London's O2 arena which holds 20,000+ people! So exciting!

Definitely the best thing about this trip so far is meeting a bunch of amazing people. Conversations are amazing and God is revealing a little piece of himself in every person I get to know. The Europe semester group is already becoming like a family and I love it =)

Now I'm just missing all of you at home!

xoxo
Marina

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see your smiling face as you enjoy London!! Good to hear you are all becoming so close. Stay dry, and keep the pics coming...Love You
    Mom

    ReplyDelete